Tasty and yummy chocolate covered frozen banana pops.
- 250 grams Cashew nuts
- 1 cup of Gur (jaggery)
- 2-3 tsp of Butter
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- Part the cashew nuts into 2 halves.
- Put in 1 tsp of butter in a big size pan to heat.
- Add jaggery in the hot butter and stir.
- When the jaggery gets completely melt, turn off the heat.
- Now, add the cashew nuts pieces and mix well.
- Mix cardamom powder in the mixture.
- Grease a tray with little butter.
- Spread the cashew mixture over it.
- Cut the Chikkis with a knife into small shapes, when it’s hot .
- Allow Chikkis to cool.
- Eat the crunchy Chikkis.
- 8 taco shells
- 2 tbs. Olive oil
- 1/2 tomatoes
- 1-2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 bellpeper
- 1/2 cupcabbage
- 4-6 Mint leaves
- 6-8 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 kidnybeans
- 1/2 chickpeas
- Jalapeno few
- 1 cup Cheese
- Green souce
- Tomatochilli souce
- Onion rings for garnish
Heat the oil in the pan over low heat.
Fry onion and garlic . Add chopped
tomatoes and jalapeno.
Stir in boiled kidney beans and chickpea.
Cook for 10 min.
Add cabbage and bellpeper.cook well.
Bake tacos for 10 min.
Prepare the tacos: place lettuce
leaves Then put some of the cooked
veggies in each tacoshell.
Top with mint leaves , onion
put green souce and tomato- chilli souce
sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.
For Green souce
Take green tomatoes spring onion green
chillies and water. Cook for 2 whistles.
Keep aside to cool.
Then blend it and strain.
Add vinegar and salt.