How to make cheesy buns| Cheese stuffed buns.
Tasty and yummy chocolate covered frozen banana pops.
Explore the tasty vegetarian recipes.
- 250 grams Cashew nuts
- 1 cup of Gur (jaggery)
- 2-3 tsp of Butter
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- Part the cashew nuts into 2 halves.
- Put in 1 tsp of butter in a big size pan to heat.
- Add jaggery in the hot butter and stir.
- When the jaggery gets completely melt, turn off the heat.
- Now, add the cashew nuts pieces and mix well.
- Mix cardamom powder in the mixture.
- Grease a tray with little butter.
- Spread the cashew mixture over it.
- Cut the Chikkis with a knife into small shapes, when it’s hot .
- Allow Chikkis to cool.
- Eat the crunchy Chikkis.
- Suji – 2 cup
- Maida – 1/2 cup
- chilli powder
Ingredients for Stuffing
- Green Peas 1 cup
- onion – 1
- Curd – 400 gms
- Green Chilies -2
- Ginger-2 to 4 slices
- Cumin seeds – 2 tea spoon (roast and grind)
- Turmeric powder -1/2 tsp
- coriander powder
- Black pepper – 1 tea spoon.
- Red chili powder – 1 tea spoon
- tamarind chutney – 1/2 cup.
- coriander chutney – 1/2 cup.
- Sev bhuiya – 1/2 cup.
- Pomegranate – 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves – 1/2 cup
Mix Semolina, Maida, 1/2 tsp Red
chili powder & salt with water. Make
a stiff dough.
Divide the dough into 6 equal
parts & roll out into a 5 inches
round Poori. Deep fry on Medium
heat till they are golden brown &
crispy. Allow to cool.
- To make the filling heat oil in a pan
put cumin seeds , onion , ginger and green peas.
Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt
and chili powder.
Cook peas for 5 minutes.
4.Take a Kachori in the serving plate
& make a big hole in the center.
5.Pour tamarind chutney , coriander
chutney and yogurt over it.
6.Garnish with pomegranates and
WITH TOMATO & GARLIC CHUTNEY
- 1 carrots
- 1 capsicum
- 1/2 cabbage
- 2Tbsp oil
- 1 cup onion
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp Soya sauce
- 1/4 tsp ajinomoto
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
for tomato suace
- tomato 2
- garlic 2 cloves
- 3 sweet potato
- 1 small cabbage
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 cup green peas
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 Big onion
- 5 Cloves garlic
- Fresh Coriander
- Fresh Lemon
- black pepper
- red paprika
- 2x250ml Fresh Cream
Boil sweet potatoes and carrot.
until the veggies are tender.
Blend the sweet potatoes and carrot.
In a pan fry sliced onion and ginger.
put potato puree stir in coconut milk.
Bring to a boil.Add tomato puree.
mix in all the spices.
cook for 10 min. stir in the cream.
put a fig of coriander and serve
with naan bread.
- 250 gram paneer
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1/2 cup curd
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1tbs blackpepper
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- salt to taste
- 2 tbs oil
- 1 large onion, roughly
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts paste
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 inch piece of chopped ginger
- Ingredients for the garnish
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely
- 1/4 cup chopped corriender
- a pinch of black pepper
- we will first make a paste of the
onion, cashew nut,ginger and
Transfer the paste to a bowl and
keep aside and
- Cut paneer into equal
size square pieces. Now heat
one tablespoon of oil in the griddle
pan over medium heat.
Cover paneer cubes with curd , salt
Arrange paneer pieces on the pan
- turn them upside
down. Grill paneer until marks
appear on both sides.
Turn off the heat.
- While paneer is grilling
we will start preparing gravy.
- Heat two tablespoons oil in
a saucepan over medium heat.
Add the onion paste made above
and fry the paste stirring continuously.
Once the oil gets separated from the
masala add cream and milk.
Stir to combine.
- Add salt, turmeric ,garam masala,
stir and let the gravy
simmer for 6-8 min.
- Now add crushed pepper
and grilled paneer to the gravy.
Now cook gravy for 3 – 4 minutes more
over medium heat. Turn off
the heat. Transfer Paneer to a
- For garnish Sprinkle a pinch
of black pepper and corriender
on top. Serve hot
Here comes an interesting contest for all the foodies.
Now you can grab an opportunity to showcase your recipes on Tasty Veg India.
The contest is very simple. All you have to do is :
1)Select a Recipe (Only Veg!!!)
2)Give your details along with your recipe.
3)Post it on our FB Page (TastyVeg) .
How to Win:
The more the number of likes the more is your chance to win.
The winner will get the title of chef of the month and his/her recipe will be showcased in our website.