Raj kachori is a spicy snack famous
in various parts of India
flavours. It is crispy from outside
and soft from inside .It is a perfect
- Suji – 2 cup
- Maida – 1/2 cup
- chilli powder
- Ingredients for Stuffing the Raj
- Potato – 2-3 (boiled)
- sprouts- 1/2 cup
- Dahi bhalla-4-6
- papri -4-6
- Curd – 400 gms
- Cumin seeds – 2 tea spoon (roast and grind)
- Black pepper – 1 tea spoon.
- Red chilli powder – 1 tea spoon
- tamrind chutney – 1/2 cup.
- corianderchutney – 1/2 cup.
- Sev bhuiya – 1/2 cup.
- Pomegranate – 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves – 1/2 cup
- Mix Semolina, Maida, 1/2 tsp Red
chilli powder & salt with water. Make
a stiff dough.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal
parts & roll out into a 5 inches
round Poori. Deep fry on Medium
heat till they are golden brown &
crispy. Allow to cool.
3.Take a Kachori in the serving plate
& make a big hole in the center.
4.Fill the raj kachori basket with
papri, dahi bhalla, boiled chick
peas, potato,sprouts and ginger.
5.Pour tamarind chutney , coriander
chutney and yogurt over it.
6.Garnish with pomegranates and