- Eat a Healthy Breakfast
- Drink 3-5 liters of Water everyday
- Connect with Other People
- Express Your Emotions Appropriately
- Eat Fruits and Vegetables
- Spend at Least 30 Minutes in Meditation
- Do some exercise or yoga
- Keep Regular Sleep Hours
- Establish a Relationship with a Doctor You Can Trust
- Avoid alcohol and Smoking
- 4 tortillas
- 1/2 cup cream Cheese
- 1/2 mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chilli suace
- mint leaves
- potatoes fried
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- In a medium bowl,
combine cream cheese,
mayonnaise and souce.
- Spread this mixture evenly over tortillas.
- Chop all the vegetables . keep all
These chopped vegetables and fried
potatoes on tortillas.
Spread cheese evenly over tortillas.
- Starting at one end, roll
each tortilla tightly and
wrap individually in
- Slice each roll and serve.
Eat Healthy , Stay Healthy & Think Healthy….
- 2 cup coconut milk
- 8-10 broccoli pieces
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 2 cup vegetablestock
- 2-3 garlic
- 1/2 cheese
IN a dish add butter onion and garlic.
Now add broccoli carrot vegetable stock
Salt and pepper.
Microwave for10 min. Stir in
Coconut milk cook for 5 min.
Garnish with cheese and parsley
- 8 taco shells
- 2 tbs. Olive oil
- 1/2 tomatoes
- 1-2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 bellpeper
- 1/2 cupcabbage
- 4-6 Mint leaves
- 6-8 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 kidnybeans
- 1/2 chickpeas
- Jalapeno few
- 1 cup Cheese
- Green souce
- Tomatochilli souce
- Onion rings for garnish
Heat the oil in the pan over low heat.
Fry onion and garlic . Add chopped
tomatoes and jalapeno.
Stir in boiled kidney beans and chickpea.
Cook for 10 min.
Add cabbage and bellpeper.cook well.
Bake tacos for 10 min.
Prepare the tacos: place lettuce
leaves Then put some of the cooked
veggies in each tacoshell.
Top with mint leaves , onion
put green souce and tomato- chilli souce
sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.
For Green souce
Take green tomatoes spring onion green
chillies and water. Cook for 2 whistles.
Keep aside to cool.
Then blend it and strain.
Add vinegar and salt.
20 chocolate Cookies
½ cup butter, melted .
8 ounces cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
1 (8-ounce) tub Cool Whip
2tbs instant chocolate pudding powder
3½ cups milk
1. Make the Crust: Take cookies add
butter to it and crush in a blender.Set
aside ½ cupof the crumbs for the
topping, then transfer the
remaining crumbs to a 9×13-
inch pan Press into an even layer on the
bottom of the pan.
Refrigerate while the cream
cheese layer is prepared.
2. Make the Cream Cheese
Layer: In a mixing bowl, beat
the cream cheese on medium
speed until light and fluffy,
about 3 min.
gradually add the powdered
sugar until it is all incorporated.
Increase the speed to medium and beat
for 30 seconds. Using a
rubber spatula, gently fold in
the Cool Whip. Spread in an
even layer over the crust.
Refrigerate while the
pudding layer is prepared.
3. Make the Pudding Layer:
In a large bowl, whisk
together the pudding mix
and milk for 2 minutes. Let
sit for 5 minutes to allow it
to set. spread the pudding in an
even layer over the cream cheese mixture.
4 . Sprinkle cookie crums or chocolate syrup
- 8-10 Bhindi
- 4 Parwal
- 5-6 arbi
- 5-6 cubes of paneer
- For Stuffing :-
- 3 tsp Besan
- 2 tsp roasted Dhania powder
- 2 tbsChat masala
- 1 tsp roasted Jeera powder
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1 tsp Amchur (dry mango)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric (haldi) powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 2 tsp Onion paste
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp Green chilli paste
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
Wash, clean and cut all the
vegetables in vertically length
wise from one side to make
pocket. Fry the besan untill brown.
Mix all the above ingredients
together to make masala and fill
this mixture into every piece of
vegetables. Heat one tablespoon
of oil in a non-stick pan. Gently
place vegetables, silt upwards
and simmer on flame for 10-12
minutes. Keep turning
from time to time till cooked and
evenly goldenrown in colour.
Sprinkle chat masala . Serve hot.
- ½ cup semolina
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 cup yoghurt
- ¼ cup corn seeds
- 1 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp chopped green chilli
- 2 tsp finely chopped coriander
- 1 ½ tsp grated cheese
- 1 cup boiled and grated potato
- Oil to fry
- For garnish
- 1 tomato slice
- Mint chutney as required
In a bowl add semolina, salt, red
chilli powder, turmeric powder and
yoghurt and make a thick batter.
Add corn seeds, finely chopped
onion, chopped green chilli, finely
chopped coriander, grated cheese,
boiled and grated potato and mix.
Let it rest for 10 – 15 mins.
Give shapes to the batter and add
the potato mixture in the middle.
Fry these in hot oil and remove on a
Garnish with tomato slice and serve
the aloo rava bonda with mint
- 1 cup maida/ flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4th cup sugar, powdered
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 5 Tbsp butter, softened (Salted.
- In case you are using unsalted
- butter, add 1/4 tsp salt)
- 3/4th cup milk, to make the
- batter smooth (Adjust the milk
- quantity according to your
- batter’s smoothness)
- 1 Tbsp coffee powder + 1 tsp
- water, to make a paste.
Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees
Line the cupcake moulds with
paper cupcake liners.
In a bowl sift maida, baking
powder, cocoa powder and sugar.
Add in softened butter, vanilla
essence, coffee paste and milk till
a smooth batter forms.
Pour the batter into the moulds
and bake at 180 degrees until
done. (Approximately 15-20
You check if they’re done by
inserting a toothpick into the
cupcake. If the toothpick comes
out clean, it means it’s done.
Take the cupcakes out of the
oven. Let them cool entirely.
Put chocolate whipped cream.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup cold water, 250 ml
- ¼ cup oil or melted butter
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp vanilla extract or vanilla powder
for the icing:
- 200 ml chilled heavy whipping cream
- 5 tbsp icing sugar
- 3 tbsp chopped red cherries
- 7 to 8 tbsp grated chocolate
- 2 to 3 tsp of cherry syrup or 1 tsp sugar dissolved in 3 to 4 tsp water.
- 8 to 10 whole cherries for decoration or as required
- Some chocolate shavings for decoration (optional)
- for the eggless chocolate cake:
- first grease a round baking pan of 7.5 inches diameter x 2 inches height with oil. preheat your
- oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- seive 1 cup whole wheat flour, 3 tbsp cocoa powder, a pinch of salt, ½ tsp baking soda in a plate. use good quality cocoa powder.
- in another pan or bowl, take sugar.
- add 1 cup cold water and stir so that the sugar dissolves.
- now add ¼ cup oil or melted butter. i added oil. stir briskly so that everything is mixed well.
- next add 1 tbsp lime juice. stir again.
- now add ½ tsp vanilla extract or powder.
- add the sieved dry ingredients to the wet mixture. using a wired whisk, mix everything well.
- there should be no lumps in the cake batter. the batter is not thick but thin.
- pour the cake batter in the prepared cake pan.
- tap the sides of the cake pan so that the extra air bubbles are let out.
- bake the cake in a preheated oven for 200 degrees Celsius for 35 to 40 mins. since temperatures vary from oven to oven, do keep a check. for baking in a convection mode of microwave oven, preheat the oven at 180 degrees celsius for 15 minutes. then bake the cake at 180 degrees Celsius for the 30 to 35 minutes.
- Keep the cake to cool and then unmold and place it on a wired rack.
- icing method:
- slice the cake with the knife.
- in a stand mixer take cream and icing sugar. you can use an electric beater and take the cream and icing sugar in a bowl. i have used amul cream as that the only cream i get here. also it works very well for me. but one has to use icing sugar otherwise amul cream does not whipped well due to its low fat content. if you can get heavy whipping cream, then nothing like it. remember to chill the cream in the refrigerator at least for a day or two before you use it.
- at the highest speed, run the wire whip blade and whip till the cream become stiff. i whipped amul cream for about 8 minutes in the highest speed of the stand mixer. if you use heavy whipping cream, you won’t have to whip for so long. don’t overdo the beating as the cream might turn into butter, when you get stiff peaks, just stop the mixer or beater. to check, just invert the bowl and if the cream does not fall, the cream has got stiff peaks.
- sprinkle some sugar syrup on the cake evenly. to make sugar syrup, dissolve 1 tsp sugar with 3 to 4 tsp water. you can also use rum or wine instead of sugar syrup.
- now with a spatula spread about ¼ or ⅓ of the whipped cream.
- spread evenly. since this is a moist cake, the crumbs will be seen while spreading the cream. there is a method that can be used to to avoid the crumbs. but since we are making at home, this much is alright.
- then add a layer of chopped red cherries. red cherries are easily available. these are in the indian variety of candied karonda berries. they are also called as karonda murabba in hindi. i get them easily at mithai shops here.
- sprinkle grated chocolate on top.
- cover with the top halve of the cake.
- spread some cream on the top evenly. spread on the sides. if you have a cake decorating stand, then its best to use. for home purpose, i use a small flat plate covered with aluminum foil and place the cake on it before icing.
- add the remaining whipped cream in a piping bag and use any decorative nozzle. decorate the cake with the cream from the piping bag.
- don’t worry about design flaws as we will be adding more grated chocolate on the cakes. so imperfections can be hidden 🙂
- place whole cherries on the cake.
- you can add the amount of cherries you want to make a neat looking cake.
- sprinkle some grated chocolate all over. you can also add chocolate shavings or chocolate vermicelli.
- also place the grated chocolate on the side of the cake. i also added some chocolate shavings from top.
- cover the cake with a large bowl without it touching the sides and place in the fridge for the cream icing to set. keep to set for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
- when the cream icing has set well, slice and serve the eggless black forest cake